Take That, You Lesbian

So, it turns out that when the courts ruled that a school system in Mississippi couldn't exclude a lesbian from attending her high school prom, they responded by having a fake prom, at which she and a few others who were fooled showed up, and a secret prom for all of the haters. Here's a comment I saw online about this, which I think you might enjoy reading:

"I think this fat girl got what she deserved. As a parent if you took away something so special to my child then I would do what I had to do to exclude you from having fun, clearly you do not deserve it. These parents did what they had to do. I think she and the aclu should stfu and stop imposing on everyone else's rights to not have her at the prom. GTFO it people, she sued, typical fat lazy american thing to do, and for some unknown reason the fatty won in court. In the end the parents who pay taxes to support the school won. Good for them. I applaud these parents for thinking outside the box and not letting the prom be ruined for their kids. I say the parents did the right thing. Get over it you big fat ugly lesbian, go eat some burgers, it will help you feel better. It's america where God forbid we hurt someones feelings."

This comment was posted by some human maggot with the name of Bobetta Jones. What a name, huh? Bobetta. Boy, I bet she's some kind of hillbilly. She'd have gone and bit the Lesbian girl, only she probably doesn't have any teeth.

"she sued, typical fat lazy american thing to do, and for some unknown reason the fatty won in court."

Maybe you should think about that, Bobetta. Maybe there was a reason the fatty won in court.

Comments

Unknown said…
Sounds like a whole damned town of maggots to me.

Jesus! Brings back very unpleasant memories of growing up in Oklahoma in the 50s and 60s. And here I thought the world would grow up in 60 years. Pffft
Leslie Parsley said…
Bobetta is a sick bitchetta. I hope that letter gets picked up and apreads all over the world. The hillbillies wouldn't even like this whatever he/she is.
Poll P. said…
Shall we post the letter to our Facebook pages?

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas