No Such Thing

I hope I may be permitted the liberty of quoting this line from Josh Marshall in its entirety:

"After months in which the Senate health care bill was held up over efforts to find some form in which she would agree to sign on to it, Sen. Snowe (R-ME) now says she will oppose it because it is being "rushed."

May I reiterate what I have said before: there is NO SUCH THING as an honest Republican. The best that supposedly exist (that would be you, Olympia) are corrupt, lying traitorous criminals, totally in thrall to the rich, and loving it that way.

There is no such thing as an honest Republican.

Comments

Derek said…
I'm honest and I'm a republican. As President Lincoln said "I'm not intelligent enough to be a successful liar."
Green Eagle said…
Derek,

Of course, I am talking about the leadership of the Republican party. Leaving you aside for the moment, there are clearly millions of people who have been suckered into believing the self-serving crap that corporations and their paid lackeys dish out.

Now, as to you: You are clearly neither stupid nor ignorant enough to believe many of the things you say. I won't attach a descriptive title to such behavior; I'll leave that to others to make up their minds about that.

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas