Friday Poll News Good

Once again, it's Friday, and time to take a look at the weekly Daily Kos tracking poll. I urge you to click on the link and see what it has to say.

I want to point out that, this week, Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Congressional Dems and the Democratic party all are up in favorability/unfavorability, and McConnell, Boehner, Congressional Republicans and the Republican party are all down.

If you rely on the mainstream media for your information, you believe that the Republican party is succeeding, through its town hall riots and disimformation campaign, in turning Americans against the Democratic party. This is a constant mantra, particularly on the cable news networks.

Don't buy into everything you read.

Comments

Derek said…
This would be like me quoting Limbaugh as a source for polling.
Green Eagle said…
Really? Does Limbaugh publish a totally transparent poll, with public access to the questions and the details of the samples? I didn't know that.
Derek said…
Actually, he occasionally does.

The fact that they have Obama's approval rating at 60% shows that it is a load of malarkey.

"Looking ahead to 2010, we see that the Democrats maintain a lead of eight points on the Congressional Ballot Test (37-29)."

This also raises a red flag, as most political analysts, including those of liberal media outlets, have noted that Republicans are likely to pick up a number of seats, and have a decent ever-growing lead on the Dems.

Again, why are you quoting the daily kos? Ever see where my sources come from? Here's a hint: Not Limbaugh, not Hannity, not Boehner. Most of my sources are either peer-reviewed studies or liberal sources, like the NYTimes or CNN. Why would I believe the Daily Kos if it is in their interest to spread that message? If I read that same info on Fox News, it would have a lot more credibility, as you know they aren't doing it to advance their agenda.

Besides, the Kos is a BLOG. Can I use my site as a source?

In an official My Uncommon Sense poll, 100% of Americans believe GE has the intellectual integrity of a chestnut.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas