Weakening White Americans


In my endless quest for targets for my merciless ridicule, I found myself wandering in a veritable forest of sites linked to a blog advocating the re-establishment of the Confederacy. I will not bother you with the maundering, deluded and ultimately dead boring trash that I found there, but I did want to show you this delightful cartoon, which asks the vital question, "How do you weaken and kill off White Americans?"

I thought this question deserved the kind of thoughtful answer that only the likes of Green Eagle can provide, so here's my shot.

First, I would see that a significant part of them inbred to the point that they were stupid enough to fall for any kind of lies and deceit. Then I would use their religious institutions to teach them that there is just nothing at all wrong with submitting yourself to an orgy of hatred and greed.

Next, I would spend a lot of money raising up a group of politicians willing to pander to those emotions by promising these simple-minded people endless tax cuts, and stoking their hatred of anyone outside their own group. This could, in significant measure, be financed by the money fleeced out of them by their own religious institutions, in a sort of ecclesiastical leveraged buyout.

As soon as these people elected these politicians, their new leaders would proceed to bankrupt the country by making it possible for their real backers to rob blind the people who voted for them, leaving them impoverished, deluded and helpless. Then, when everyone is staring total societal collapse in the face, those clever politicians could turn their offices over to a different political party, at which point these white Americans could somehow be deluded into blaming all of their problems on the other guys, therefore insuring that nothing will be done to impede the country's collapse.

There. That should work, right? Maybe I should send this helpful suggestion to these people, so they can make sure that they never fall for such a thing.

Oh, just one more thing. There are dozens of these websites linked together, each more visually offensive and ludicrous than the one before. I was afraid that some of them might give me seizures. How do they do it? Or do they all have special glasses they wear when surfing the internet, and are trying to kill off anyone else who stumbles on them?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas