We Give Dick Cheney the Attention He Deserves

Here's Dick Cheney, possibly the most corrupt, evil person ever to hold high office in the United States, blabbing away as usual:

" ...they didn’t put out the memos that showed the success of the effort.... They have not been declassified.”

“I formally asked that they be declassified now. I haven’t announced this up until now, I haven’t talked about it, but I know specifically of reports that I read, that I saw that lay out what we learned through the interrogation process and what the consequences were for the country.”

You "formally ask?" Formally ask, what the hell does that mean? Listen, buster, you are a private citizen now, and one of the most reviled private citizens in the world. How do you formally ask for something? Does that differ from just throwing another one of your tantrums? Is that what makes it formal?

Well, I want to formally ask for something too. I want to formally ask for the truth about your corrupt energy task force to be released. I want to formally ask how your company got billions in "no-bid" contracts while you were vice president. I want to formally ask what your involvement was in torture, in corrupting the Justice Department, in selling our country to the Saudis and the Chinese. I want to formally ask how many lies you told to justify an illegal aggression against an innocent country.

Maybe after we get done with these questions, we'll have time for your "formal requests." In the meantime, you just go on throwing up whatever smoke screens you can, in an effort to hide your endless criminality. And we'll cheer every time a miracle happens and a little of the truth leaks out.

Comments

Anonymous said…
"Listen, buster, you are a private citizen now, and one of the most reviled private citizens in the world."

Haha!
You hit the nail on the head.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas