Badly


The person shown here is (presumably) a human being, who writes for the Telegraph, in England. This is a newspaper that has taken upon itself to prove to the world that the deep mental disturbance that we have come to know as "conservatism" does not stop at our border. Here is what he has to ask today:

"Barack Obama and the CIA: why does President Pantywaist hate America so Badly"

Now, I must say that, as a cowardly America-hating liberal myself, I have wondered long and hard about this question. Why is Barack Obama, the man I voted for, doing such a bad job of hating America?

Personally, I think there is so much more he could do to keep his campaign promise to hate America. Just to pick a couple of examples, he could disgrace our country around the world by showing contempt for common standards of morality. He could destroy the integrity of our legal system, leaving us stripped of our two hundred year long reputation as a nation of laws. He could turn us into the largest debtor nation on earth, compelled to grovel to dictatorships around the world, in order to avert a depression. He could work to provide us with the worst health care system in the developed world.

I could go on here, but I think you get the point. Barack, if you really want to hate America, you are going to have to do a better job than this.

Note: I posted this guy's picture here for a reason. I don't think we really need to pay that much attention to a wanker who goes this far out of his way to look like Prince Charles. Figure it out, guy, it's his money, not his looks, that makes him so popular with the girls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wingnut Wrapup

It's Okay, Never Mind

Hamas