Oh, come On, Already, You Jerk

Dick Cheney on CNN today:

"... We always said -- I always said that wartime scenario is cause for an exception in terms of spending. It was appropriate in World War II, certainly, and I think it's appropriate now."

So our unprovoked aggression against a desperately impoverished nation of 25 million turns out to have been of the same urgency and magnitude as World War II, in which 50 million people died, and the survival of a large part of the world's population was on the line?

What kind of delusional, conscienceless idiot would even try to say something like that?

Wait- don't bother to answer that question. I think, after the last eight years, I can figure it out myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas