A Little Too Much Truth

Republican J. D. Hayworth on Hardball last night:

Hayworth: No, I'll tell you what was bad. The sneak attack on our economy, the dress rehearsal of Indy bank, when Chuck Schumer helped get that started and the guy in the background George Soros manipulating all the currency.

Matthews: What?

Hayworth: You want to keep that going?

Matthews: You mean the economic situation we faced right now...JD you can talk fast but I don't know what you're talking about.

Can you guess what Schumer and Soros have in common?
I am not sure that I am remembering this correctly, but I have a vague memory that Hayworth is not the first right winger to accuse the Jews of manipulating currency and attacking a nation's economy.

Well, the more things change.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Okay, Never Mind

Wingnut Wrapup

Hamas